Number 4 on the count down of the most requested styles for 2010 is a full time reality star and mum and recently got together with Peter Andre, guessed who yet?…its ex-Atomic Kitten star Kerry Katona with her new short layered bob.
Miss Katona turned 30 last year and to celebrate she decided she wanted a change of image, by getting rid of her long layers and opting for a shorter highlighted bob.
1. Ask for a short choppy bob with loads of layers, which is slightly a-line so you achieve the sloping effect of longer layers at the front that get shorter as it moves to the back.
2. To copy Kerry’s style exactly also ask for a full head of ash blonde highlights.
4. Depending on your hair type you make require a product which adds volume to your hair such as Tigi Catwalk Strong Mousse. Or if your hair frizzes up when it is short Morrocan Oil would be the perfect cure for giving your hair the moisture it needs.
5. When blow drying the choppy bob the best way to do this is to handle your hair in sections, start by blow drying the undermost layers and work your way to the top layers.
7. For the finishing touches use a good sculpting wax or paste such as TIGI Bed Head Manipulator to flip and curl your hair using your fingers, use only a tiny amount of the wax to add extra texture to your style.
If you want to copy Kerry’s look or need some help recreating it at home, book a FREE consultation online…or call 01908 614642 for the Milton Keynes Salon, or call 01296 330220 for the Aylesbury Salon.
All products shown are available in the salons, please call the numbers above for more details or to purchase…