Number 5 on the count down of the most requested styles for 2010 is singer / songwriter and Barbados ambassador, guessed who yet?…its Rihanna with her experimental bright shades and unique style.
Rihanna has been a hair chameleon this year, from very short a-line bobs to her new shaggy copy with a long fringe.
1. For her latest look Rihanna has toned down her bright red shade to mahogany red with golden tones. If you dare to change your colour to copy Rihanna’s style remember this shade fades throughout time but there some great shampoos such as Redken’s Colour Extend Shampoo which will prolong the colour.
2. To get Rihanna’s new look, as your stylist for a crop with a long sweeping feathered fringe.
3. HOW TO GET THIS STYLE AT HOME
- Shampoo and fully condition your hair.
- Towel dry your hair and put in a leave in conditioner.
- Blow dry your hair, using a paddle brush for the fringe.
- To finish use Tigi Headrush Shine Spray, which will keep your hair looking shiny and bring out the golden tones.
If you want to copy Rihanna’s look or need some help recreating it at home, book a FREE consultation online…or call 01908 614642 for the Milton Keynes Salon, or call 01296 330220 for the Aylesbury Salon.